20 Jan 2013

CHECK YOUR INTERNET SPEED

Most of us are using internet services from our home.there are many service providere's areavailable in all countries.we will choose internet plans basesd on the speed and cost.but the true fact is that we will not gave the correct speed as they said.so here is a method to find the accurate internet speed of your connection.






STEPS

  • Go to speedtest.net or click here
  • click on the "BEGIN TEST" field.
  • it will shows the accurate readings of your internet speed(up & down)

1 comment:

  1. I checked my internet speed from Scanmyspeed.com .I am using 5 Mbps connection and my browsers are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
    My Internet Speed test results are
    Download Speed:4.031Mbps(0.25MBps)
    Upload Speed :1.854Mbps(0.11MBps) .

    ReplyDelete